Join the Team
What’s your passion?
We believe in friendship, trust, and loyalty – a winning combination that enables everyone to develop both personally and professionally.
How to Apply?
Your subject line should be like (Your Name)(Expertise)(Experience)(Location)
For example, if your name is John Davis and you are applying for the post of WordPress Developer with 2 years of experience, your subject line would be
(John Davis)(WordPress)(2 Yrs)(Mumbai)
Design & Content Marketing
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat | Experience: 3+ Years | Openings: 2
- Liaise with back-end developers to ensure web and app logic is properly integrated
- Create aesthetically appealing websites along with a friendly user interface design
- Liaise with clients to gauge their needs and expectations
- Conduct website testing
- Ensure all designs and specifications are rendered properly
- Any other task assigned by the management team
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the organization
- Design graphic user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Collaborate with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Have a better understanding of design theory and should know Figma, Canva, Photoshop, Sketch, and Illustrator
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat | Experience: 2+ Years | Openings: 1
- Writes and posts content online; maintains company Web pages and blog(s)
- Contributes to/updates the company’s social sites like Facebook and Twitter
- Works with developers/IT staff to assess any technical challenges (technical troubleshooting) in displaying the content.
- Helps develop & document procedures to manage Web content
- Moderates content as it is contributed to the website by external sources
- Helps plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals
- Monitors social media outlets and response on topics related to company/industry
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends
- Coordinate content creation & publishing of company newsletters (internal or external)
- Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, sales support, etc as needed.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat | Experience: 1-5 Years | Openings: 3
- Concepts of SEO
- In-depth knowledge of Google algorithm updates
- Knowledge of tools like ahrefs, Moz pro, crazy egg, kissmetrics
- Branding & Reputation Management
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Inbound Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat | Experience: 3-5 Years | Openings: 3
- WordPress theme customization
- Document technical and functional specifications
- Strong understanding of object-oriented PHP
- Experience with responsive theme design and mobile theme development
- Experience in creating new plugins and troubleshooting
- Good communication skills
- Maintain existing sites.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat | Experience: 1-3 Years | Openings: 2
- Proficiency with cross-browser, cross-platform issues, and W3C Web standards.
- Experience in integrating Drupal applications with third-party applications
- Perform back-end modifications to existing systems.
- Web application development experience
- Good communication skills
- Design Drupal module/theme based on website specification.
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team.
Human Resource Executive
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat | Experience: 1-3 Years | Openings: 1
- Focus on long-term human resource planning and finding appropriate candidates for positions that require specific skill sets.
- To understand different companies’ businesses and their manpower requirements.
- To Source and screen the candidates to build a pool of interested candidates through Job Portals, data Bank, Head Hunting, References in the given time frame.
- To coordinate with shortlisted candidates for interviews & follow up for their feedback from clients
- To coordinate with candidates for the offer and joining of the candidates
- Find Vendors, Establish Standards, Hire New Vendors, Negotiate Rates, Monitor new requirements.
- Developing and sustaining long-standing relationships with company-approved vendors.
- E-meeting with suitable vendors to inquire about their services, negotiate pricing, access with the Company requirement.
- Conducting research on available vendors to determine which vendors offer the best pricing and product quality.
- Continually monitoring sales trends to determine which services are more popular than others.
- Implementing vendor selection programs to ensure that the best vendors are secured.
Business Development Executive
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat | Experience: 3+ Years | Openings: 1
- Pitching products and/or services.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, and in person.
- Willing to travel as needed.
- Identifying new opportunities and clients
- Lead generation
- Contributing to pitches, presentations, and personally pitching to clients to acquire new business.
- Coordinating with the Manager to come up with new offerings to increase revenue from existing accounts
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Competitor analysis: Should be aware of the work being done by the competition and come up with strategies to acquire those accounts
- Arranging and closing business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients objectives
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers